Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finally got all the dusty old intruments I need!

About a week ago some one donated a drum set to me. Up until now i have been using an old hard suitcase as a bass drum. I still think its a cool idea and all, but think it would be hard to mic. it. So now i got everything set up with it, and am thinking about booking some shows soon.

Photobucket



I was super bad last week and ordered a bunch of records i didn't need to order. I still haven't got some, probably because they're from the UK. Ive been wanting to order this for some time, but didn't want to spend 11 bucks on a cd. I finally gave in.......and it was definitely worth it!


Photobucket

I got this from The Brimstones! I was uber surprised with this. Theres vocals in every song. Its a big change from the other album i have. I really dig the Thunderbird logo.

Photobucket


New drawing i finished up yesterday, i kinda surprised myself with the jack-o-lantern. I kinda want it tattooed on me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment