Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brand Spankin New!

Well this weekend my girlfriend and I went to a couple places. I always find something cool at Half Price Books, whether its movies, cds , records, or books. Its all cool, and just a neat place to go.

I got a bunch of stuff, but no books.....what are the chances of that!

As for the records i got: Smokey Robinson, The Ventures, Some Spooky Sounds, and some Chuck Berry!
Photobucket
I really dig this halloween record. I first saw it from a friend of mine. He uses part of it as record art for his band.....
Photobucket


Photobucket
Terror Firmer......i have no idea what i was thinking when i bought this. Ten Bucks. Down the drain.....kinda entertaining, but still.
I havent watched Sleepaway Camp yet but Ive seen parts so im not worried about that.

Photobucket


Lastly, a good guy whose name i will not mention gave me a copy of Downtime! It features a member of the legendary punk band FANG! I encourage everyone to check it out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment