Thursday, September 30, 2010

SS Girls (1977)

SS Girls

dir. Bruno Mattei


Photobucket




I saw this a couple of years ago and recently watched it again. Ive been slow on watchin some of my movies recently but picked up that filthy habit again while gettin pumped for Cinema Wasteland this weekend.


Basically this is just another nazisploitation flick. Same imagery, more orgies, and even more death.I believe the director used the same actress Macha Magall in some of his other movies of the same subject. I even got this in a movie bundle called the SS Hell Pack.


Ive never seen so many wierd sexual acts as in this movie...gimps...fat guys...dogs...what?


I love the ending of this movie! You can almost see it happening in real life, and who knows, maybe it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment