Friday, October 29, 2010

Southern Decay....

I dont know what the title of this is all about, it just popped into my head. Im a huge fan of southern culture.....well, not so much the south as i am with Appalachian culture. Regardless, im still a big fan. As far as the Appalachian part West Virginia takes first place, and the southern part I guess its a tie between Georgia and Louisiana.



To me the old houses are a big part of the draw. Especially the ones with willow trees and spanish moss. The reason for all this nonsense came from a movie i was watching today that was set in the south. Its been a couple of years since i was in Florida or Georgia so i forgot about this kinda stuff.



I came across some houses on the good ol' internet that id love to have for myself. Most of them are rotten and decrepit , but then again its part of the charm.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment